Types of accommodation at Los Tulipanes Apartments
- Apartment with garden view (1 bedroom) 2 Twins (1-2 pax)
- Apartment overlooking pool (1 bedroom) 2 Twins (1-2 pax)
- Apartment with Pool View (1 bedroom) 2 single beds + sofabed (1-3 pax)
- Family Apartment (2 single beds + sofa bed + extra bed)
Remember that the booking is subject to availability and additional charges may be charged.
Prices are subject to variations depending on the season, special events, or apartment type but they will always show updated on the website.
- Prices include taxes.
- Children: Children under 2 years stay for free in a cot. For children over 2 the daily rate is the same as that of an adult.
- Special offers: We have specific promotions for which you can benefit for a discount on the price of your booking. These discounts are subject to booking conditions which must be met. To learn more about our current offers please visit our promotions page.
The main aim of booking services is to book an apartment in Los Tulipanes complex, based on availability. The use of these services will entail the validity and full and unreserved acceptance of each of the Terms and Conditions of the booking. The acceptance of these Terms will be automatically added into the contract subscribed with the complex. A written transcription of the latter will not be needed in the contract therein.
- The minimum stay is 5 nights.
- Deposit: To book your accommodation you need to pay a deposit of 60€. This deposit also works as guarantee of your booking. This deposit will be deducted from the total amount of your stay, which has to be paid upon arrival at Los Tulipanes Apartments. The amount of the deposit is not refundable in the case of bookings canceled by the client.
- Confirmation: Once your booking has been validated and payment of the deposit has been confirmed, the booking will be confirmed to you by a confirmation email with your booking details. This email will be the receipt of your booking.
- In case of a booking cancellation by the client, Los Tulipanes will charge you in compensation and expenses of cancellation the deposit (60 €) that you already paid to guarantee your intended stay.
- For those bookings that Los Tulipanes is forced to cancel due to lack of availability or other causes, the total amount of the deposit (60 €) will be fully refunded.
Register at the reception upon arrival in Los Tulipanes Apartments
Since the reception does not open 24 hours, customers must warn us of their arrival time via email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the booking number, telephone, e-mail and the expected arrival time.
- Arrival and departure:
Check- in can be made from 1 p.m. and the check- out has to be made before 12 noon. Los Tulipanes apartments will always try to provide a room for guests arriving before 1 p.m. This depends on the availability and Los Tulipanes cannot offer any guarantee in this regard. Similarly, if you want to stay in your room the day of departure after 12 p.m., check our check out rates at the reception. If you know in advance that you need a late checkout please indicate in the comments when booking online. If you have already made a reservation and you would like to book an additional night, send an email to email@example.com or let us know on your arrival at the reception.
Procedures to be carried out upon arrival at the Los Tulipanes Apartments
Following hotel procedures and policies, upon arrival you must present your passport in order to proceed with the check- in.
Futhermore, in order to pay the total pending of your stay, you must also provide a valid bank card where it will be charged the corresponding amount. This total pending amount can also be paid in cash. In both cases Los Tulipanes requests the payment in advance upon arrival.