General rules of the Establishment
- The accommodation is for the exclusive use of only persons named on the booking and no other person may use the property.
- Although extremely unlikely, we do reserve the right to substitute the accommodation booked for a similar or better standard in certain rare circumstances.
- In the very unlikely event that circumstances beyond our control necessitate the cancellation of your holiday, we are liable only to repay all monies promptly. No further compensation will be paid.
- No responsibility is accepted for failure of electricity, water supplies, repair of facilities outside our control or extreme weather conditions.
- Should the Client have any cause for complaint during the holiday, Sovereign Property Management should be notified immediately and every effort will be made to rectify the matter as quickly as possible. If the problem cannot be resolved on the spot, the Client should make a written complaint in resort to be forwarded to the property owner. If this procedure is not followed, liability cannot be accepted.
- Our customers must accept our terms of respecting the rules of our Establishment and Care facilities. Furniture and furnishings of your room and common areas. Nightly rest times, pools use timetables must also be respected and so as not to cause noise nuisance or other incidents that harm our guests staying at the hotel.
- All baggage and personal articles are at all times at the owner’s risk and we are not responsible for the loss or damage thereof.
- Any loss or damage to the property caused by the guests or other persons occupying the property without permission or any stay beyond the stated time, or by additional persons not included in the booking, will be charged to the Client.
- We reserve the right to terminate your holiday in the event that your behaviour or that of any member of your party is such that it is likely to cause distress, damage, danger or annoyance to our other clients, employees, property or any third party. If you are prevented from travelling because in the opinion of any person in authority you appear to be unfit to travel or likely to cause discomfort or disturbance to other passengers, we will have no further liability to complete your holiday arrangements. We will not be liable for any refund, compensation or any additional costs incurred by you. We cannot accept any liability for the behaviour of others staying at our accommodation.